Artistic Expressions of Resilience to Stand Against Substance Misuse
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) is partnering with We R Native to host a youth art competition that highlights indigenous resilience!
- Prizes: $500 for individual entries, $1,000 for group entries
- Submission Start: April 8th, 2021
- Submission End: July 7th, 2021
- Winners Announced: July 30th, 2021
- Eligibility: Youth ages 14-25 with knowledge of indigenous culture
How to enter:
Original work of art including but not limited to traditional and/or non-traditional painting, sketch, print, dance, music, theater, sculpting, beadwork, written work, and carving.
Written or video response explaining your knowledge of and/or connection to AI/AN culture, and how your artwork represents resiliency against substance misuse.