I’m sure you’ve been hearing about the coronavirus nonstop. I just wanted to break things down very simply for you.
We know the virus is spread from being in close contact with someone who is infected from their coughs or sneezes.
To keep yourself healthy:
- Wash your hands as often as you can, long enough to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice or the chorus of Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts”.
- If you can’t do that, use a small amount of hand sanitizer that’s not sweet smelling and is at least 60% alcohol.
- When you cough or sneeze, make sure to use your chicken wing. I love yelling ‘chicken wing’ at my kids.
- And, for real, if you’re sick stay home and catch up on your fav series.
- And if you want more on the latest, go to the CDC’s website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019
Take care of yourself!