National drug and alcohol facts week is a national health observance linking you to science based facts to shatter the myths about drugs!
National Drug Facts Week is January 22 – January 28. Here’s what you can do:
- Create a Display Showing The Real Facts About Drugs and Alcohol
- Host a National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week event in Your Community
- Give a shout out on social media. Let people know Everybody is not using drugs or alcohol. Get the drug facts at drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov
- Test your knowledge about drugs and drug abuse by taking the National Drug IQ Challenge quiz.
- Create a graffiti type wall with facts about drugs, alcohol, slogans, facts and myths
Need more Ideas? Check out: National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week Activity Ideas