The definition of sacred:
- Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
- Worthy of religious veneration.
- Made or declared holy.
- Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person.
- Worthy of respect; venerable.
- Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.
Now what does that really mean? Check out these articles to learn more.
Indigenizing Your Self-Care
Self-care means taking care of the whole self – physically, emotionally, mentally,...
Bad Indians: A Poem By Ryan Red Corn
I was told by those old ones that every song has a...
Life Is Sacred
Happy Halloween: What Are You Doing With Your Pumpkin?
Pumpkins have long served as a staple in the diet of American...
Medicine Wheels are a powerful intertribal symbol that represents living a balanced...
We R Quileute
Have you ever been at a powwow or a ceremonial gathering and...
The Sacred Circle
A young man sat alone near the river, apart from his three...
Represent – Computer Medicine
Mattie Harper, Bois Forte Ojibwe, is a Ph.D candidate in Ethnic Studies...