Hello, I am from the San Pasqual Indian Reservation. We had to take are tribe to court to fight to get our Per Cap my question is do you know how long it should take in order for you to get your money. Also do you have to hire a Native America Attorney to help fight case to get your Per Cap.

see answer

Find Us

Follow Us

Enter Phone Number to Subscribe:

Msg & Data Rates May Apply.
Text STOP to opt out. No purchase necessary.
Expect 4 msgs/mo.Terms and Conditions