About WRN Ambassadors
We R Native Ambassadors are the heart and soul of We R Native. The Ambassador program is a way for you to join the We R Native development team, get involved in your community, and make a positive difference around the topics that matter most to you. As an Ambassador, you’ll help spread positive vibes and create positive change in your communities. How? By promoting positive health behaviors, hosting outreach and awareness events in your community, and representing We R Native at youth conferences.
Even something that starts small can make a big impact. Together We Can Change Our World!
What’s a WRN Ambassador?
As a We R Native Ambassador, we’ll support your efforts to help change our world. Whether you want to organize a community service project, represent We R Native at a youth gathering, or help raise awareness about a cause that’s important to you, as a WRN Youth Ambassador, we’re here to help!
Do you strive to inspire others to take action? Have ideas to make your community a better place? Want to be a part of and help represent We R Native? Apply to become a WRN Ambassador!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I be paid?
We R Native offers incentives for completing certain activities and challenges.
- Will I get to travel?
It depends. A lot of WRN Ambassadors have been able to travel and help rep that “N” at different conferences and events.
- Check out the 2017-18 Class
- Learn tips and tools to be an effective leader and change agent
- Make a positive difference in their community
- Amplify their voice and concerns through We R Native’s media channels
- Join our private FB group and engage with other Ambassadors from across Indian country
- Are the first to hear about opportunities for Native youth
- Travel to represent We R Native
- Generate ideas and provide feedback on new concepts for We R Native
- Boost their resume
- Have the opportunity to go through a year-long training
Ambassador Training Includes:
- Indigenous Leadership Styles
- Representing We R Native
- Finding Balance and Health
- Making Your Voice Heard
- Indigenous Pride
- Creating Awesome Online Content
- Creating Positive Change in Your Community
- Action Planning
- More to come 🙂
Apply to Become a We R Native Ambassador
Open to American Indian and Alaska Native youth 15 – 24 years old. Do you have ideas to make your community a better place? Want to be an effective leader and change agent? As a We R Native Ambassador, we’ll support you in your efforts to help change our world.
Applications are currently closed. Check back later to apply to become a WRN ambassador.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to learn more.