how do i get my tribal card from Seneca?

Hey there! Happy to help.

Check out this link that has the contact info for the Seneca Enrollment Department:

You can also download the application from this site. Looks like you’ll need your birth certificate and SSN card, plus you’ll need to fill out a family record form, which looks like you’ll need their roll #’s too, which can be found on their tribal membership cards.

If you need help, just call the number listed on their site. That’s what they are there for. 😃

Happy enrolling!

Auntie Manda

Find Us


how do i get my tribal card from Seneca?

Follow Us

Enter Phone Number to Subscribe:

Msg & Data Rates May Apply.
Text STOP to opt out. No purchase necessary.
Expect 4 msgs/mo.Terms and Conditions