Sometimes everyday stress can get to you. For some of us, it feels like our minds jump from one anxious thought to the next. We might even notice our heart racing and our breathing getting faster.
Mindfulness meditation is a tool you can use to quiet your mind, calm your body, and be in the moment.
Like anything else finding your own balance is not one size fits all. However, for some of us, regular meditation helps keep our mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health strong.
Here are some mindfulness and mental health apps to get you started.
- Headspace – Daily Mindfulness Meditation Exercises
- Moodfit – Fitness for Your Mental Health
- MoodMission – Dealing with Stress, Low Moods, and Anxiety
- Sanvello – Dealing with Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Petit Bambou – How Meditation Works and the Difference Between Thoughts, Emotions, and Consciousness
- Exploring Your Mind – Articles on Emotions, Relationships, Health, and Wellness