Like any relationship, there can be times that you argue or go through tough times. This may not mean the end of the relationship; instead it could be a result of a lack of communication, a difference in opinion, or uncertainty about how the relationship is going. It may be helpful for you to check out these pages for more information on how to resolve your argument or manage the rough patch you may be experiencing:
- Assessing a relationship
- I think I may need to see a new counselor (changing counselors)
- Maintaining a happy relationship
- Managing relationship pressures
- Resolving an argument or disagreement
- When a relationship is ending
Acknowledgement: This fact sheet was originally developed by youth and staff at ReachOut.com, a website that helps teens get through tough times.